TACOMA, Wash. - An Amber Alert has been issued for a Western Washington teenager.
Tacoma police said Briana Troyer, 16, went missing Tuesday night. She is white with brown hair and blue eyes. She is 5 feet 2 inches tall and weights about 105 pounds. She was last seen wearing a Wilson High School bowling shirt, a Wilson sweatshirt and jeans.
Police said she is a special ed student and has a mental age of a 9-year-old.
Briana walked away from the Tower Bowling Lanes around 5:30 p.m. Tuesday with Terrence Powell, 19. Powell is a level one sex offender. He is a black man with brown eyes. He is about 5 foot 9 inches and 220 pounds with short dyed blond hair. He was last seen wearing all black clothes with a white do-rag.
Briana is the daughter of a Pierce County sheriff's detective.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults