KENNEWICK, Wash. - Kennewick Police is looking for a child who was last seen at 1800 W 7th Avenue Kennewick and is believed to be in danger.
The child's name is Elizabeth Romero, she is a 14 year old Hispanic female with brown hair and brown eyes. She is believed to be 5'3", weighing 130 lbs. and was last seen wearing white top, dark pants, backpack, pink purse.
Authorities say she may be in the company of Edwardo Flores Rosales, a 19 year old Hispanic male with black hair and brown eyes. He is believed to be 5'9", weighing 225 lbs. They may be traveling in an early 2000s model dark green Ford Escape. The vehicle has temporary plates.
Authorities believe Rosales is traveling to Mexico.
If you have any information on the whereabouts of this child please contact 509-585-4208 immediately.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River