MILL CREEK, Wash. - Police say a woman who fled Mill Creek with her two young children - sparking an Amber Alert - has been found in Oregon.
Authorities say the mother, her 2-year-old son and 8-month-old daughter are in good condition. Mill Creek police say 25-year-old Sajza Henry was discovered Thursday with her two kids in the parking lot of a Eugene grocery store.
Police had said earlier Thursday they were concerned for the health and welfare of Henry and the two children after the mother was diagnosed with several untreated mental health conditions. And authorities said Henry's son has a medical condition that requires 24-hour nursing care.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car