LA CONNER, Wash. - All six boats that sank during the fire at the Shelter Bay Marina in La Conner have been pulled from the water.
Ecology Department spokeswoman Lisa Copeland also says 600 gallons of diesel were removed from a seventh vessel that was destroyed in Friday's fire but did not sink.
The Skagit Valley Herald reports cleanup of an estimated 2,400 gallons of spilled oil and fuel may continue through Friday.
Copeland says there have been no reports of oiled birds or other impact to wildlife.
The property loss from the fire is estimated at more than $1 million.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults