RICHLAND, Wash. - A Benton County sheriff's deputy accused of illegally using steroids has resigned.
The sheriff's office says Deputy Shane Benningfield resigned Monday with his case being considered by the prosecutor's office.
A person he used to date had accused Benningfield in February and detectives found apparent steroids at his home.
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land