Great Falls, MT - Officials in Judith Basin County have released the name of a 93-year-old woman who died of smoke inhalation in a house fire northeast of Stanford.
Coroner Dick Brown says Dorothy June Myllymaki died in the fire Monday morning.
The state fire marshal's office and the sheriff's office are investigating the cause of the fire.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital