Great Falls, MT - Officials in Judith Basin County have released the name of a 93-year-old woman who died of smoke inhalation in a house fire northeast of Stanford.
Coroner Dick Brown says Dorothy June Myllymaki died in the fire Monday morning.
The state fire marshal's office and the sheriff's office are investigating the cause of the fire.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday