Hillsboro, OR - A man recently called a Washington County 911 dispatcher with an unusual request.
He asked, "Where can I buy some marijuana this morning?"
When the dispatcher asked him if he realized he was calling the police department, he said that was interesting but he had a legitimate question and repeated the request.
KATU reports the dispatcher told him she had no idea where he could buy some pot. He thanked her and the call ended.
By the way, the time on May 1 when the man was looking for marijuana "this morning" was at 9:41 at night.
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- Whitworth students caught in DC protest
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car