MEDFORD, Ore. - A 50-year-old Grants Pass man who used stolen mail to obtain fraudulent credit cards was sentenced Monday in federal court in Medford to more than six years in prison.
Investigators believe Gregory Stephen Brooks stole mail from more than 400 home and business mailboxes last year in Jackson and Josephine counties.
He was convicted of conspiracy to commit mail theft, conspiracy to commit bank fraud and aggravated identity theft.
The Oregonian reports (http://is.gd/QanEb5 ) a 45-year-old co-defendant, Michelle Renee Lustig, will be sentenced next month.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time