BREMERTON, Wash. - Searchers worked through the night, looking for a 6-year-old girl who disappeared from her Bremerton home.
But a Kitsap County sheriff's dispatcher says Tuesday morning there's still no sign of Jenise Wright.
She was last seen Saturday night but not reported missing until Sunday night.
A spokesman for the sheriff's office, Deputy Scott Wilson, says the circumstances are suspicious.
The parents have agreed to take lie detector tests to help with the investigation.
On Monday, state child welfare workers removed two other children from the home, an 8-year-old boy and 12-year-old girl.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults