SKYWAY, Wash. - The King County sheriff's office says five people were injured in a shooting outside a bar in the suburbs south of Seattle early Sunday morning.
King County detectives say one person suffered life-threatening injuries and has been taken to Harborview Medical Center for treatment.
The shooting in Skyway happened around 3:30 a.m. Sunday.
KIRO-TV reports that two others have been treated for injuries in nearby hospitals, including one person with minor wounds.
Deputies say the shooting may be gang related because no one they've talked to has been cooperative.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults