BILLINGS, Mont. - A 4-year-old girl has died in an all-terrain vehicle crash in extreme northeastern Montana.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the accident happened at about 8:30 p.m. Thursday in a field near the town of Dagmar.
The patrol tells The Billings Gazette the girl was a passenger on an SUV that was traveling in reverse when the driver made a sharp turn on a grade. The SUV tipped onto its side, injuring the driver and killing the girl.
Sheridan County Coroner Dave Fulkerson said Friday he could not yet release the girl's name and hometown.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car