BILLINGS, Mont. - A 4-year-old girl has died in an all-terrain vehicle crash in extreme northeastern Montana.
The Montana Highway Patrol says the accident happened at about 8:30 p.m. Thursday in a field near the town of Dagmar.
The patrol tells The Billings Gazette the girl was a passenger on an SUV that was traveling in reverse when the driver made a sharp turn on a grade. The SUV tipped onto its side, injuring the driver and killing the girl.
Sheridan County Coroner Dave Fulkerson said Friday he could not yet release the girl's name and hometown.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting