INKOM, Idaho - Four people were injured after three vehicles hit two moose on Interstate 15 in southeastern Idaho.
The Idaho State Police say 26-year-old Tyler Winiecke of Provo, Utah, was traveling northbound in I-15 south of Inkom when his vehicle hit a moose just after 11:15 p.m. Thursday.
Rebecca Richins of Rigby also was northbound when her vehicle hit a second moose.
Then a vehicle driven by 27-year-old Stephanie Chamberlain of Salt Lake City collided with the carcass of one of the animals.
Winiecke and his passenger, 24-year-old Sarah Winiecke, along with Richins and her passenger, 21-year-old Daniel Richins, were taken to the hospital in Pocatello.
The crash is still under investigation.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity