NAMPA, Idaho - Four horses have died in a southwestern Idaho barn fire.
The Nampa Fire Department tells KBOI-TV that the barn was fully involved in flames when firefighters arrived Monday afternoon.
Firefighters say hay filled the barn and that helped the flames spread.
Investigators are looking into the cause of the fire.
A damage estimate wasn't provided.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'