LINCOLN CITY, Ore. - Police say four people, including an employee of the business, have been accused of looting an adult store and arcade in Lincoln City.
Officers rushed to the Imagine That store Sunday night after a 911 call reported two armed people had handcuffed an employee and put him in a bathroom.
The worker, 38-year-old David Bogart, told police that after the suspects fled, he was able to make the 911 call while handcuffed.
Police said their investigation led to the arrests of Bogart and three other people on a variety of charges, and Bogart was also charged with initiating a false police report.
Police said they recovered $435 in cash and about $3,800 worth of merchandise such as glass smoking pipes, clothing and "adult-themed items."
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car