BELLEVUE, Wash. - A 3-year-old boy has died in a duplex fire in Bellevue.
Fire Department Lt. Eric Keenan tells KIRO flames were coming out the front and back of the home about 1:30 a.m. Monday when firefighters arrived.
The boy's mother and another woman escaped the flames, apparently going out a window. The mother told firefighters her son was still inside.
The found the boy on the second floor. Medics could not revive him.
No one else was injured.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane