BELLEVUE, Wash. - A 3-year-old boy has died in a duplex fire in Bellevue.
Fire Department Lt. Eric Keenan tells KIRO flames were coming out the front and back of the home about 1:30 a.m. Monday when firefighters arrived.
The boy's mother and another woman escaped the flames, apparently going out a window. The mother told firefighters her son was still inside.
The found the boy on the second floor. Medics could not revive him.
No one else was injured.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line