BOZEMAN, Mont. - Three women arrested at Belgrade massage parlors are charged with promoting prostitution.
Justice of the Peace Bryan Adams set bail at $50,000 each Tuesday for 51-year-old Jihong Yu of Belgrade, 52-year-old Yu-Sun Gasperi of Auburn, Wash., and 70-year-old Ok Nan Tenette of Berkeley, Calif.
Court records say a confidential informant told police he had been propositioned for sex at the VIP Spa. Police sent the informant to the spa on Monday wearing a recording device. He said Tenette offered to have sex with him for $120. Police arrested Tenette and Gasperi, who officers say was knowingly living in a building where prostitution was taking place.
Charging documents say the informant also went to the Beijing Spa on Monday and was receiving a massage from Yu when he said she offered to have sex with him for $200.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River