BEAVERTON, Ore. - Three women were arrested after twerking at an impromptu dance party in the Beaverton City Hall parking lot.
Police say one woman went to municipal court with two friends Monday afternoon to pay a fine. The show began as they headed to the parking lot.
Police say they exposed themselves as one of the women filmed the moves.
The Oregonian reports one lifted her skirt and urinated between two cars. They also were accused of bringing drugs to the courthouse.
Police stopped their car as they were driving away and arrested two 20-year-old Vancouver, Wash., women and a 22-year-old Portland woman.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'