BOISE, Idaho - Three people have been charged in connection with the fatal shooting of a 30-year-old man in Garden City.
The Idaho Statesman reports the Ada County Prosecutor's Office announced Thursday that all three suspects are charged with aiding and abetting second-degree murder. Prosecutors had said last week that only two suspects were arrested and facing lesser charges.
The two male suspects, ages 28 and 34, will be arraigned on the new charges Friday, while the 27-year-old female suspect is scheduled to appear in court Monday.
Paul Russell died of a single gunshot wound after the Oct. 20 shooting.
Prosecutors say there had been a confrontation involving a man who called Russell and other friends to come pick him up.
The victim was reportedly shot after two men opened fire.
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time
- Thousands participate in Spokane Women's March
- Thousands turn out for Women's March on Spokane