SILVERDALE, Wash. - Three town homes were damaged in an early morning fire in the Island Lake neighborhood of Silverdale.
The Kitsap Sun reports all the residents got out safely and firefighters put out the fire in about 40 minutes after being called to the scene around 5 a.m. Wednesday.
Fire officials say two of the town homes suffered significant damage and a third sustained smoke and water damage.
The cause of the fire is still being investigated but preliminary information points to a charcoal grill on the back deck.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line