BURLEY, Idaho - Authorities in south-central Idaho say a girl and her parents have been flown to a hospital after suffering carbon monoxide poisoning.
Burley Fire Chief Shannon Tolman tells The Times-News (http://bit.ly/1m9t16T) the daughter called from a home on Tuesday morning but dispatchers lost contact with her.
Tolman says the family was running a gas-powered generator for electricity during the night before planning to have the electricity turned on Tuesday.
Tolman says a police officer kicked down the door and emergency responders found three unresponsive victims.
He says they were transported to Cassia Regional Medical Center and then flown to another hospital. Tolman didn't know which hospital.
Names haven't been released.
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River
- Trinity Catholic School breaks ground on new facillity