LYNNWOOD, Wash. - Three people have been stabbed at a residence in Lynnwood.
The Snohomish County sheriff's office says a suspect in custody Thursday morning is a roommate of the victims.
One man has been taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle in critical condition. Another man went to the same hospital in serious condition. The third victim is a woman who is being treated for minor injuries.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting