LYNNWOOD, Wash. - Three people have been stabbed at a residence in Lynnwood.
The Snohomish County sheriff's office says a suspect in custody Thursday morning is a roommate of the victims.
One man has been taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle in critical condition. Another man went to the same hospital in serious condition. The third victim is a woman who is being treated for minor injuries.
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car