SEDRO-WOOLLEY, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol says three people were killed and two injured in the Friday morning collision on Highway 20 near Sedro-Wooley.
Trooper Mark Francis says on Twitter that one of the dead is a 23-year-old woman.
The Transportation Department detoured traffic to the South Skagit Highway during the crash investigation.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives