SEDRO-WOOLLEY, Wash. - The Washington State Patrol says three people were killed and two injured in the Friday morning collision on Highway 20 near Sedro-Wooley.
Trooper Mark Francis says on Twitter that one of the dead is a 23-year-old woman.
The Transportation Department detoured traffic to the South Skagit Highway during the crash investigation.
- Preparing for potential flooding
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods