Bozeman, MT - Police in Bozeman are investigating an early-morning shooting at a house party that left three people hospitalized, at least one with life-threatening injuries.
Police Chief Ron Price says the shooter, a man in his 20s, targeted his victims. He was subdued by party guests after emptying his gun.
All three victims, also men in their early 20s, were taken to Bozeman Deaconess Hospital. Price says the victim with the most serious wound was shot in the abdomen.
The shooting was reported at about 4 a.m. Friday.
Price says officers were interviewing about a dozen witnesses to try to determine what happened.
He declined to release the name of the suspect until the investigation is complete.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives