Medford, OR - Police say butane gas being used to make hash oil exploded in a Medford apartment, and three people were hurt.
Two men were reported burned, and a 12-year-old girl suffered broken bones when she leaped from a second-floor balcony.
The two men were flown to a Portland burn center. Two other people in the apartment were unhurt.
The police said the explosion happened about 10:30 p.m. Monday, and drug and fire investigators are working on the case.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River