BOZEMAN, Mont. - Three new hotels are slated to open in Bozeman over the next 18 months.
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle reports a 102-room, $22 million boutique hotel is being built on top of the historic National Guard Armory. The project, called the Etha, will be run by La Tour Hotels and Restaurants and is expected to open in the fall of 2015.
Farther west on Mendenhall Street, a 104-room hotel called The Element Bozeman is being built by HomeBase Montana. It will be operated by Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide and it is scheduled to open in May 2015.
The 38-room Lark Motel is scheduled to open downtown in December after being rebuilt at the site of the former Imperial Inn.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives