BOZEMAN, Mont. - Three new hotels are slated to open in Bozeman over the next 18 months.
The Bozeman Daily Chronicle reports a 102-room, $22 million boutique hotel is being built on top of the historic National Guard Armory. The project, called the Etha, will be run by La Tour Hotels and Restaurants and is expected to open in the fall of 2015.
Farther west on Mendenhall Street, a 104-room hotel called The Element Bozeman is being built by HomeBase Montana. It will be operated by Starwood Hotels and Resorts Worldwide and it is scheduled to open in May 2015.
The 38-room Lark Motel is scheduled to open downtown in December after being rebuilt at the site of the former Imperial Inn.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting