Heppner, OR - The authorities say three horses died after being struck by a car on a rural road in Eastern Oregon.
Morrow County Undersheriff Steven Myren says the horses owned by a Boardman couple wandered from a pasture and into the path of a Honda Accord. One horse died from the impact Sunday morning and the others had to be put down because of their injuries.
Myren says it was dark and foggy when the crash occurred, and poor visibility contributed to the crash.
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land