GREAT FALLS, Mont. - Three Great Falls men are charged with aggravated kidnapping and assault in the case of a woman who reported she was attacked after getting in the middle of a battle over firearms removed from the residence of a man who has previously identified himself as the president of the local Hermanos Motorcycle Club.
Rodney Lukasik, Brian Murphy and Robert Hoenjet were arrested last week.
The woman said she was at Lukasik's residence in May when Murphy ordered someone to remove several guns after a burglary. The woman said she helped load the firearms and that Lukasik was furious. The woman said she told Lukasik that Murphy ordered their removal.
The woman said she spent a night at Lukasik's house in September and the next day was confronted by Murphy and Hoenjet. She said she was burned, shocked and strangled and had a gun pointed at her.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone