EVERETT, Wash. - Police say bikini baristas at two espresso stands in Everett were putting on strip shows.
Officers arrested three women Wednesday at two Grab-N-Go locations.
Police said the arrests were the result of a two-month undercover investigation following citizen complaints.
Investigators say at times no coffee would be sold but the women would be paid for exposing themselves in violation of the city's adult cabaret law.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives