LEWISTON, Idaho - A fast-spreading blaze in northern Idaho slightly injured one person and destroyed three buildings in Lewiston.
Lewiston Fire Battalion Chief Dave Chenault tells the Lewiston Tribune that the fire on Tuesday afternoon started in a building and spread to two adjoining properties.
He says a bystander moved a horse out of a barn that caught fire.
Firefighters kept the flames from spreading to nearby homes.
The cause of the blaze hasn't been determined.
- Security upped following Manito Park shooting
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017