LEWISTON, Idaho - A fast-spreading blaze in northern Idaho slightly injured one person and destroyed three buildings in Lewiston.
Lewiston Fire Battalion Chief Dave Chenault tells the Lewiston Tribune that the fire on Tuesday afternoon started in a building and spread to two adjoining properties.
He says a bystander moved a horse out of a barn that caught fire.
Firefighters kept the flames from spreading to nearby homes.
The cause of the blaze hasn't been determined.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday