LEWISTON, Idaho - A fast-spreading blaze in northern Idaho slightly injured one person and destroyed three buildings in Lewiston.
Lewiston Fire Battalion Chief Dave Chenault tells the Lewiston Tribune that the fire on Tuesday afternoon started in a building and spread to two adjoining properties.
He says a bystander moved a horse out of a barn that caught fire.
Firefighters kept the flames from spreading to nearby homes.
The cause of the blaze hasn't been determined.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car