Portland, OR - A magnitude 3.3 earthquake was felt throughout the Portland area at 8:30 p.m. Sunday, but there are no reports of injury or damage.
The Pacific Northwest Seismic Network says the quake was about 12 miles deep and centered near Sherwood in Washington County, about 17 miles southwest of Portland.
People who reported it on a U. S. Geological Survey website indicates the quake was lightly felt in the Portland metro area and from Battle Ground, Wash., to Salem.
A Washington County dispatcher told The Oregonian there were no reports of injury or damage.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties