Portland, OR - A magnitude 3.3 earthquake was felt throughout the Portland area at 8:30 p.m. Sunday, but there are no reports of injury or damage.
The Pacific Northwest Seismic Network says the quake was about 12 miles deep and centered near Sherwood in Washington County, about 17 miles southwest of Portland.
People who reported it on a U. S. Geological Survey website indicates the quake was lightly felt in the Portland metro area and from Battle Ground, Wash., to Salem.
A Washington County dispatcher told The Oregonian there were no reports of injury or damage.
- EWU holding press conference regarding Baldwin
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Death penalty repeal bill introduced in Washington state
- "Liar" chanted at McMorris Rodgers during MLK Day speech.
- Shea accuses KXLY of "fake news," points to story KXLY didn't run
- House fire kills 1 in Peck, Idaho