HILLSBORO, Ore. - A second woman who worked at the Washington County Jail in Hillsboro has been accused of having sex with the same inmate -- a man held on charges that include failing to register as a sex offender.
Thirty-two-year-old Brett Robinson was arrested Tuesday after a grand jury indicted her on charges of custodial sexual misconduct. About a month ago 38-year-old Jill Curry was arrested on similar charges.
The Oregonian reports both women worked as jail service technicians whose duties include booking and control room operations.
The Washington County sheriff's office says it's reviewing jail operations. A spokesman, Sgt. Bob Ray, says the women did not know about one another's contact with the inmate.
The jail holds 572 inmates and has a staff of 180 corrections deputies and civilian workers.
- Spokane family knows first hand high demand for behavioral health services
- North Monroe project to move forward despite lingering concerns
- Bloomsday looking for more volunteers
- Historic Ridpath hotel to be turned into affordable housing
- Problematic drug house in Spokane boarded up
- Local school district tackles '13 Reasons Why'