KENNEWICK, Wash. - A 2-year-old boy was critically injured in a fall from a second-story window Wednesday morning in Kennewick.
Fire Department responders say the child hit a concrete pad beneath the window. He was taken to a hospital.
The Tri-City Herald reports police are investigating the fall, which occurred while the boy's mother and sibling were at home.
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Naked man arrested in community college women's bathroom
- 4 Things to Know for April 28th
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land