SHELTON, Wash. - Two teens were killed when a pickup truck carrying as many as seven people ran off a Forest Service road and hit a tree Sunday near Shelton.
The Mason County sheriff's office tells the Kitsap Sun five people were in the bed of the truck, and it appears alcohol and marijuana were involved.
The coroner's office identifies the dead as 19-year-old David Dudley of Bremerton and 18-year-old Alena Pepi of Port Orchard.
Another person was flown to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle.
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties