SEATTLE - Two Seattle police officers were injured in a fight with a disturbed man they were trying to help.
Police were called Tuesday night by the mother of the 37-year-old man who said he was in the midst of a mental crisis.
He punched one officer in the neck and was taken into custody. The other officer suffered a knee injury in the fight. The officers were treated at a hospital.
The suspect was jailed for investigation of assault.
- Driver arrested after Spokane Valley crash injures four juveniles
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line