BLACKFOOT, Idaho - Two brothers have pleaded guilty to felony charges in connection to the theft of nine steers and seven cows.
The Idaho State Journal reports that Anselmo Lopez and Valentin Lopez each pleaded guilty on Monday to two counts of grand theft by receiving, possessing or disposing of stolen property.
The men were charged after the cattle were stolen between December 2014 and April 2016.
According to a new release issued by law enforcement officials earlier this year, the cattle, which belonged to Chris Drakos of Blackfoot, were valued at $19,200.
Sentencing is scheduled for Jan. 23.
- Airmen blocked access to Trump's inauguration by protesters
- Spokane police officer saves woman from burning car
- Update: Northern Idaho authorities clear deputy in fatal crash
- One person killed in early morning house fire
- Viral video features Spokane area airmen being blocked by protesters
- 92-year-old man attempts snow shoeing for first time