SHORELINE, Wash. - Authorities say two men have life-threatening injuries after they were shot in a suburb just north of Seattle.
The King County Sheriff's Office said in a news release that two men, ages 25 and 27, were hit multiple times by gunfire Wednesday afternoon in Shoreline.
The sheriff's office says officers found the wounded men in the front yard of a house where one of the men lives.
Authorities were searching for the suspected shooter. The sheriff's office says the shooting wasn't random and that the suspect had gone to the house looking for the victims.
Witnesses told police after the shooting that the suspect ran to a nearby vehicle and drove away. She says the man fled in a newer black Chevy Malibu with tinted windows and custom wheels.
- What to buy during Memorial Day sales
- Spokane Valley firefighters prepare for season
- Woman living on property with contaminated well worried about family's health
- Hoopfest needs YOU to volunteer
- Suspect who attempted to shoot deputy receives 13 year sentence
- Lawn mower starts large vegetation fire along Sullivan