TACOMA, Wash. - Tacoma police say they have arrested two men in their investigation of a fatal shooting at a motel on Thursday.
The Tacoma News Tribune reports the two men were arrested Saturday morning and booked into Pierce County jail on suspicion of murder.
Kevin Young was shot and killed inside a room at the King Oscar Motel.
Tacoma police spokeswoman Loretta Cool says the 41-year-old man's girlfriend called 911 just before 6 a.m. on Thursday to report Young had been shot. He was pronounced dead at the hospital.
No motivation for the shooting was provided.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River