LEWISTON, Idaho - A reported home-invasion shooting in Lewiston has led to the arrest of two men.
Lewiston Police say no one was injured, but 26-year-old Michael Wilson of Lapwai was arrested on suspicion of attempted first-degree murder.
Police were called to a report of a shooting at about 1 a.m. Sunday. The resident said a man kicked in the door of his apartment and fired a single shot from a 9 mm handgun. Another person at the apartment hit the gunman's hand as the shot was fired, causing the bullet to miss the resident and hit the wall.
The gunman and another man fled.
Wilson and 25-year-old Jesse Garrett of Spokane were arrested later in Clarkston, Wash. Garrett faces a charge of being an accomplice to attempted first-degree murder.
- Lawmakers don't want pot billboards to be appealing to kids
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital