TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Police in Idaho say a driver lost control of his car and crashed into a tree, killing himself and a passenger.
Idaho State Police say the crash happened late Friday in Twin Falls County.
Police say the driver over-corrected after losing control of the vehicle and struck a tree. Both the driver and passenger were ejected and died at the scene.
Police have identified the victims as 23-year-old Weston O. Rynestad and 26-year-old Anthony L. Beltran, both of Twin Falls.
Police say it isn't yet clear which one was driving the car. They say neither was wearing a seat belt.
The crash remains under investigation.
- SPD officers attempted tasing suspect before resorting to deadly force
- Unvaccinated students forced to stay home due to mumps outbreak
- 2 Bonner County deputies shot near Blanchard
- Baldwin leaving EWU for Cal offensive coordinator position
- National Weather Service issues Ice Storm Warning for Grant County
- Thousands turn out for MLK march