TWIN FALLS, Idaho - Police in Idaho say a driver lost control of his car and crashed into a tree, killing himself and a passenger.
Idaho State Police say the crash happened late Friday in Twin Falls County.
Police say the driver over-corrected after losing control of the vehicle and struck a tree. Both the driver and passenger were ejected and died at the scene.
Police have identified the victims as 23-year-old Weston O. Rynestad and 26-year-old Anthony L. Beltran, both of Twin Falls.
Police say it isn't yet clear which one was driving the car. They say neither was wearing a seat belt.
The crash remains under investigation.
- End is in sight for Airway Heights water crisis
- Daughter of Spokane officer charged in kidnapping
- Bicyclist suffers life-threatening injuries after being hit by car
- 3 people shot and wounded in Spokane last weekend
- Arrest of man on mental health hold turns violent
- STA launches new route through Spokane Valley