VANCOUVER, Wash. - Two people have been killed and a third wounded in a domestic violence shooting Monday morning at a home in an east Vancouver neighborhood.
Neighbors called 911 at 5:20 a.m. reporting shouts, screams and gunfire.
Vancouver police spokeswoman Kathy McNicholas told The Columbian two people were dead and the third was taken to a hospital and is expected to survive.
Police say no suspects are believed to be at large.
A neighbor told KOIN they heard one man yell, "`How could you do this? . "You shot him."
- 175+ "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire