TACOMA, Wash. - A man who ran off after an explosion blew apart a 30-foot trailer in Tacoma was later found and taken to a hospital with burns.
Another man found at the scene Monday morning also was treated at a hospital for burns.
Tacoma Fire Department officials say the blast around 2 a.m. destroyed the trailer, which was parked behind a house.
The Fire Department says investigators determined the explosion was caused by propane gas from a portable tank venting into the enclosed trailer. Despite initial reports, investigators say they found no evidence of a drug lab.
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- 179 "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday