TACOMA, Wash. - A man who ran off after an explosion blew apart a 30-foot trailer in Tacoma was later found and taken to a hospital with burns.
Another man found at the scene Monday morning also was treated at a hospital for burns.
Tacoma Fire Department officials say the blast around 2 a.m. destroyed the trailer, which was parked behind a house.
The Fire Department says investigators determined the explosion was caused by propane gas from a portable tank venting into the enclosed trailer. Despite initial reports, investigators say they found no evidence of a drug lab.
- Thousands of pennies to help nonprofit school
- Hundreds 'March for Science' in Spokane
- Pink Ribbon Run will raise funds for local breast cancer patients
- STA one step closer to Central City Line
- Providence Health Care to break ground on new behavioral health hospital
- Man charged with almost a dozen sexual assaults