TACOMA, Wash. - Two people have been injured in a house fire in Tacoma that spread to a neighboring house and a parked recreational vehicle.
The fire department says the fire was apparently started about 8:30 a.m. Thursday by a resident smoking while using oxygen.
The fire department estimates property damage at $350,000.
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day
- Spokane man accused of sexually assaulting women faces serious penalties
- Idaho city officials eye former mill site along Spokane River