REXBURG, Idaho - Two persons aboard a small plane received minor injuries after the pilot aborted a takeoff attempt in southeast Idaho and went off the end of the runway.
Authorities tell KIFI-TV that the crash occurred Tuesday afternoon at Rexburg-Madison County Airport.
The FAA is investigating. Names haven't been released.
- CDA students fuse technology, creativity and garner international attention
- Carlyle to stop providing assisted living housing in October
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car