Portland, OR - Portland police say two women are recovering from stab wounds.
Sgt. Pete Simpson says the attack occurred early Friday at a North Portland home.
A suspect was arrested inside the home, and the victims were taken to hospitals for treatment of injures described as non-life threatening.
- North Idaho millionare's estate up for auction
- Many seniors, mentally ill patients losing affordable housing
- Demand for new homes increasing, as is need for skilled workers and land
- Pickup plunges over 200-foot cliff, killing driver
- Domestic violence suspect flees after high speed chase
- Two men charged with burglarizing home