NAMPA, Idaho - Two inmates who had escaped from the Canyon County jail are back in custody.
The Idaho Press-Tribune reports that Jeffrey Duvall and Juan Cervantes were found in Caldwell Tuesday and were taken into custody without incident. The pair had escaped the county jail's minimum-security tent facility on Saturday.
Both inmates are expected to be charged with felony escape and malicious injury to property, though additional charges were not ruled out. They had been in custody on felony probation.
This is Canyon County's fourth escape from the tent facility this year.
- Safety tips for people heading outdoors over Memorial Day weekend
- Three killed and several injured in Grant County crash
- DUI arrests still high even with millions using ride apps
- Washington second largest wine producing region in U.S.
- City of Spokane launches Fix-it-Fest 2017
- WSU issues reminder to leave young wildlife alone