POCATELLO, Idaho - Two children have died in an eastern Idaho traffic crash that also injured another sibling and the children's mother.
Authorities tell the Idaho State Journal that 7-year-old Jeric Christiansen and 4-year-old Dallas Christiansen died Wednesday in the crash in Pocatello.
Pocatello police say Brittany Christiansen was making a left turn when her Subaru collided with a tree service truck.
Brittany Christiansen was treated and released at a Pocatello hospital while 16-month-old Justin Christiansen received serious injuries that required hospitalization.
The driver of the tree service truck wasn't injured.
Police are continuing to investigate.
- Monday least expensive day to fill up at the pump
- Accidental drug overdoses on the rise in Spokane
- Local businesses worried about transients next door
- Spokane woman writes letter to man who broke into her car
- Don't leave valuable property in your car
- Spokane has high interest in World Naked Gardening Day