POCATELLO, Idaho - Two children have died in an eastern Idaho traffic crash that also injured another sibling and the children's mother.
Authorities tell the Idaho State Journal that 7-year-old Jeric Christiansen and 4-year-old Dallas Christiansen died Wednesday in the crash in Pocatello.
Pocatello police say Brittany Christiansen was making a left turn when her Subaru collided with a tree service truck.
Brittany Christiansen was treated and released at a Pocatello hospital while 16-month-old Justin Christiansen received serious injuries that required hospitalization.
The driver of the tree service truck wasn't injured.
Police are continuing to investigate.
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning
- I-90 over Snoqualmie Pass closed all day, night
- Man killed in weekend officer-involved shooting identified
- Neighbors shocked about Blanchard shooting
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction