MISSOULA, Mont. - Two people were arrested after someone reported seeing a pipe bomb in the garage of a Missoula residence.
Missoula Police Detective Sgt. Scott Pastian says the Missoula bomb squad evacuated several nearby homes and deactivated the bomb Tuesday afternoon. No other bombs were found on the property.
Missoula County jail records indicate 27-year-old Andrew Charles Ibey faces charge of burglary and possession of explosives while 40-year-old Shelly Marie Turbitt was taken into custody on a suspected probation violation.
Pastian says officers also have questioned a potential witness.
- Community helps SPD find hit and run suspect
- Several rallies, marches fill Spokane
- Woman arrested for South Hill hit and run
- Give 4 Kids raises over $58k for Children's Miracle Network
- Man who lost leg in motorcycle crash reunites with dentist who saved him
- 3D printing technology helps cardiologists save lives