MISSOULA, Mont. - Two people were arrested after someone reported seeing a pipe bomb in the garage of a Missoula residence.
Missoula Police Detective Sgt. Scott Pastian says the Missoula bomb squad evacuated several nearby homes and deactivated the bomb Tuesday afternoon. No other bombs were found on the property.
Missoula County jail records indicate 27-year-old Andrew Charles Ibey faces charge of burglary and possession of explosives while 40-year-old Shelly Marie Turbitt was taken into custody on a suspected probation violation.
Pastian says officers also have questioned a potential witness.
- Private plowers celebrating winter weather
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting