MISSOULA, Mont. - Missoula County sheriff deputies have arrested two people and are looking for two more believed to be involved in the death of a transient whose body was found in the Clark Fork River in Missoula.
Sheriff's spokeswoman Paige Pavalone says officers arrested 21-year-old Kenneth D. Hickman on suspicion of aggravated assault while Mechailiah Tembruell is charged with accountability for aggravated assault.
Officers have warrants charging 27-year-old Kevin Joseph Lino with deliberate homicide in the death of 36-year-old Gilbert George Berry. Berry's body was found in the river on Tuesday. An autopsy found he had been beaten and shot.
Officers are also seeking 27-year-old Angela Marchese, who is believed to be a witness in the case. Lino and Marchese are believed to be traveling with a pack of pit bulls in a white 2014 Ford Focus with temporary West Virginia license plates.
- Providence Health Care restricting visitors to combat flu season
- Statuses updated for injured Bonner deputies, suspected shooter
- Spokane Public Schools explains decision to hold class Wednesday
- Spokane crews working to fight potential floods
- Police investigate north Spokane shooting
- WSP responded to 100+ vehicle crashes in Spokane area Wednesday morning