SEATTLE - A 19-year-old who apparently fell from a window at University of Washington fraternity was found by his friends bleeding in an alley.
Seattle Fire Department spokesman Kyle Moore says the man was unable to communicate when medics were called to the scene at 3:17 a.m. Tuesday. He was taken to Harborview Medical Center in Seattle with life threatening injuries from multiple broken bones.
Moore says University of Washington police were asked to investigate because the man is believed to be a student.
It's unknown how long he was in the alley before he was found by his friends. There were no witnesses to the fall, but a third-story window was open.
- 175+ "at risk" students to be excluded from school due to mumps outbreak
- SIRR team investigating weekend officer-involved shooting
- Deputies, suspect involved in Blanchard shooting identified
- SPD investigating alleged attempted child abduction
- Lind-Ritzville schools announce early release Tuesday
- 80-year-old woman dies in northern Idaho house fire